Friday, February 3, 2012

How far we've come

So, way back when I first found out about this whole "having a baby" thing, I saw this cute idea for a little countdown jar. I... sort of overestimated how many M&Ms were in the packages I was buying, so instead of just making one as a gift and one for me, both dads got jars too...and I ate some extra M&Ms. It was hard work, I tell you.

Anyway, as things get closer and closer (9 weeks left to go, 2 months!) I looked at my little jar and noticed that it does actually look emptier. Then, for comparison, I went back to look at the original pictures.

Dude! We've gone from this:

To this:

So this is me at 7 months. The first tiny stretch marks appeared today. I knew they were coming, as my skin is prone to them anyway, and now here they are (not pictured, obviously, because... eeeew)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...