Friday, March 31, 2017

Oh long forgotten blog...

Well, between Christmas and the Lunar New Year, Jeremy and I lost our last remaining grandparents. (We didn't lose them. They died. Euphemisms are hard. Anyway.)

I also visited Portland, Scottsdale and had friends from Portland, Tulsa & Houston all come to visit me.

This year I will see the most amazing line up of bands in my whole entire life. U2, Depeche Mode, BTS & B.A.P. Not in that order, but still. It's amazing.

In fact, tomorrow I fly out to Anaheim to see BTS. 18 months ago (nearly TO THE DAY) I was in Anaheim seeing a different kpop group, Big Bang. I can hardly believe how lucky I am to get to see BTS in the same venue. It's 3x bigger than where I saw them in Dallas.

Oh yeah, and, uh, Eleanor is turning 5 soon. Like, in a week.

It's been a bit of a blur here, and next weekend Scarborough Faire opens. Woosh, sweep, life goes on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...