Friday, May 27, 2011

Missed milestone

You guys...
I don't want to alarm you, but I thought you should know that I've written 100 posts.  Actually 104.  Well, 105 if you count this one, which I kind of don't.

Turns out that silly picture post of me in funny clothes and me with funny faces... that was my 100th post.  That was the milestone.  Kinda fitting, eh?


I thought about re-capping my 100 favorite posts, which would really mean just singling out my 4 least-favorite posts, so that's not really a good idea.  They might get their feelers hurt, you never know.  At 50 I picked fun words.  I think a list of 100 anything would be a bit tedious though, both for me to write, because I'm both lazy and easily distracted, and for you to read, because I have a feeling that easily distracted thing is something we have in common.

I could list fun things that come in 100s... but isn't that really everything if you get enough of it?

Alright, here it is, a slightly brief list of things I would like 100 of:

  • picture frames--of varying sized of course
  • flowers in a garden
  • marshamallows
  • dollars
  • one thousand dollars
  • vacation days
  • pairs of shoes (with coordinating outfits)
  • sequins to put on stuff
  • giraffes (not REAL giraffes, but little ones, like collectible things... this also goes for hippos I think, except I really don't have anywhere to put all that stuff)
So, if you are so inclined, please feel free to contribute to me any of the things on that list.  You don't have to give me 100 of them... just one.  Or none... up to you really.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...