Thursday, August 4, 2011

So far...

So, I'm a little more than 300 days into my 365 day picture project. I haven't updated the folder since Saturday, so 300 is a good place to stop and take inventory of the year so far.
a card from MBFJ(c)G that reads: There are probably girls that think they're as hot as we are, but they're wrong!


I have:
26 pictures of cats
11 pictures of dogs
17 pictures of babies
28 pictures of food
13 pictures of me
12 pictures of shoes/feet
26 pictures of my friends/family
5 pictures of hippos
1 picture of a werewolf
8 pictures of flowers
2 pictures of spiders
10 pictures of makeup
7 pictures of clothes
19 pictures of accessories
5 pictures of the sky/clouds/sunset
21 pictures of cars
2 pictures of snow
3 pictures of drugs/vitamins
3 pictures of birds
4 pictures of crafts

...and some other stuff. I've missed a few days, but all-in-all, been much more consistent than I thought I'd be. So... less than 65 days until my birthday. Maybe I'll figure out some way to increase my photography skills in the final stretch... but don't count on it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...