Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cake. Alot of cake is a lot of cake

We interrupt your regularly scheduled not a Bean-posting day to bring you this important example of me tooting my own horn.

**toot**

Alot is a brilliant creation from the mastermind behind Hyperbole and a Half.  I love the Alot a lot.  I love the blog, but it's not really child friendly, because she uses adult words like "velociraptor" and "loofah" so if you are sensitive to strong language, be warned--she uses all the words!  She makes me laugh. 

So, I made a cake.  A  lot of cake.  Alot... of cake!


This is a lot of cake

Alot closer

Alot of cake at a bad angle

the Alot is a creation of Ally Brosh at Hyperbole and a Half, http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/ and all the awesomeness of the Alot belongs to her, not to me.  I just made a cake. 

3 comments:

Bud said...

"Was that an alot or am I seeing things?"

That's what I thought when I was scrolling through your blog, so I had to scroll back up to check. Awesome.
Now I want an alot of cake.

LE Bean said...

One: I love that you know what an Alot is, and
Two: it was rather easy to make. One 13x9 sheet cake, one 9" round cake, and two marshmallows...

Carrie said...

OMFG you made an Alot cake!

*cackles*

THIS? This right here is totally why we are friends!...c

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...